It is important to always double check you are communicating with the correct person outside of our website. We strongly advise the following:
- You should always view the property in person before signing a contract or making any payments.
- Never hand over money in advance of a viewing
- If something does not seem right, do not proceed to make any payments. Things to look out for include:
- Bank account details that do not match the landlords name or company name you are expecting.
- Bank account details that are not located in the country of the accommodation.
- Offers that seem too good to be true.
- Undue pressure to sign or make payment as fast as possible.
If something does not seem right do not proceed and please contact us using the details here or using the details at the very bottom of the page.